- Responsibility for Processing:
1.1. The entity responsible of the Processing of Personal Data is UPRIGHTLY, a S.A.S. with a capital of € 1000, whose registered office is located at 72, rue des Archives in Paris (75003), listed in the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 821 537 867, and represented by Mr. François-Xavier BETOUX dit CANOVA, in his quality of President, whose Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Maître Julie NIDDAM, residing at 57, avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt – 75008 Paris – Tel. 01.83.79.27.40.
1.2. Personal Data are collected and processed in the most absolute confidence, in accordance with the terms of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms (“Loi Informatique et Libertés“) and European Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of personal data (“RGPD“).
- Categories of data collected:
2.1. Data collected for the intents and purposes of responding to requests made via the forms on the https://uprightly.com website:
2.1.1. The Personal Data collected by UPRIGHTLY in order to respond to the requests you make on the Website are those that you provide in the forms offered on the Website, i.e. identification and contact data (last name, first name, name of the company you represent or within which you carry out your professional activity, professional telephone number, professional e-mail address) as well as the information you provide in the context of your request or in the files you attach to it.
2.1.2. The fields marked with an asterisk in these forms must be filled in. Otherwise, your request will not be processed.
2.2. Data collected from commercial partners :
2.2.1. In addition to the data referred to in article 2.1, UPRIGHTLY may also collect Personal Data in the context of its prospecting operations.
- The Personal Data collected in this context are mainly identification, contact and professional data (last name, first name, professional postal address, professional e-mail address, professional telephone number ; name, contact details and field of activity of the company where you carry out your professional activity, the position you hold and your LinkedIn profile), data on the basis of which UPRIGHTLY may compile prospecting files mentioning the date, origin and status of any requests you may have made, data relating to the commercial proposal submitted (date, number, service, price), the date and number of exchanges you may have had with UPRIGHTLY as well as lead scoring data.
2.3.2. The storage/reading of analysis, advertising and certain functional Cookies is subject to your prior consent. When you first visit the Site, you can accept or refuse these Cookies and personalize your choices via the related pop-up window.
2.3.3. UPRIGHTLY uses the following Cookies on the Website:
- Functional Cookies:
These Cookies allow you to access specific features of the Website and to maintain your choices regarding Cookies:
|FUNCTIONAL COOKIES EXEMPT FROM CONSENT|
|Polylang||Storage of user’s language preferences||https://polylang.pro/privacy-policy/|
- Advertising cookies:These third-party cookies aim to offer you personalized advertisements based on your browsing habits and profile and to measure the audience for this advertising content:
|Google Ads||– Creation of a personalized profile ;
– Proposal of personalized contents ;
– Analysis of the audience of these contents.
- Legal basis of the Processing – Purposes :
3.1. The Processing of Personal Data referred to in articles 2.1. and 2.2. has as its legal basis the legitimate interest of UPRIGHTLY, consisting respectively in responding to your requests for information, on the one hand, and in sending you offers, invitations and commercial information by e-mail, on the other.
3.2. The Processing of Personal Data collected via Cookies (Art. 2.3) has as its legal basis:
- UPRIGHTLY’s legitimate interest in ensuring the optimal functioning of the Website with respect to functional Cookies exempt from consent;
- Your consent in the case of analysis and advertising Cookies.
This Processing pursues the purposes specified in Article 2.3.3.
- Storage period:
4.1. The Personal Data referred to in articles 2.1. and 2.2. are kept for a period of 3 (three) years from the date of their collection or from the last contact you had with UPRIGHTLY.
4.2. Personal Data collected via Cookies (Art. 2.3) are kept for 25 (twenty five) months, with the exception of the IP address which is only kept for 13 (thirteen) months, and are not archived. Your choices regarding cookies are kept for 6 (six) months.
- Recipients of Personal Data:
5.1. Personal Data is intended for use by authorized personnel of UPRIGHTLY.
5.2. Your e-mail address may be communicated to the advertising partners identified in article 3.2. with your consent.
- Exercise of rights:
6.1. You have the possibility, by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to:
- Exercise a right of access, in order to know the Personal Data concerning you as well as the information mentioned in Article 15 of the RGPD;
- Request that the Personal Data concerning you, which would be inaccurate or incomplete, be rectified under the conditions provided for in Article 16 of the RGPD;
- Request that the Personal Data concerning you be deleted under the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the RGPD;
- Request the limitation of Personal Data related to you under the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the RGPD;
- Regarding Personal Data whose legal basis for Processing is your consent: receive it in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, transmit such data to another controller or obtain that such data be transmitted directly to another controller, if technically possible;
- File a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
6.2. Regarding the Personal Data referred to in articles 2.1. and 2.2., you also have the possibility to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to their processing, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned above.
6.3. Lastly, you have the possibility to:
- Manage your preferences and withdraw your consent to the Processing of Cookies based on consent by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” tab;
- Configure your browser so that Cookies are stored in your terminal or are rejected systematically or according to their sender, by going to the help menu of your browser (for more information, see also: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser. The rejection of functional Cookies may, however, render certain functionalities of the Site inaccessible.
6.4. For security reasons and to avoid fraudulent requests, UPRIGHTLY may request proof of identity to exercise these rights, which will be kept for a maximum period of 1 (one) year.
- Transfers outside the European Union:
UPRIGHTLY uses computer applications that may be hosted outside the European Union to a state benefiting from an adequacy decision issued by the European Commission and/or by means of appropriate safeguards, in accordance with Articles 44 et seq. of the GDPR, which UPRIGHTLY keeps available for you.
- Technical and organizational measures:
UPRIGHTLY implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures necessary to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and security of Personal Data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.